The Program Manager is responsible for the operations and sales of existing projects, with a focus on increasing productivity and project margin. Leads project managers and teams.
Financial Management Functions:
- Develop budgets for client project in coordination with internal staff.
- Ensure projects are managed to the approved budget.
- Manage resources to ensure timely completion of work and adherence to project budget.
- Create monthly and quarterly project deliverables and revenue quotas for project managers.
- Coordinate the review and calculation of WIP on a monthly basis.
- Allocate work to staff (managers, consultants, administrative) and adjust on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Monthly and periodic financial project reviews.
- Ensure that all PO’s and Change Orders are received and/or in process in a timely manner.
Project and Client Management Functions:
- Address and create solutions/process workflow in coordination with PM’s and others to meet client needs.
- Maintain project related process workflow in systems.
- Effectively manage scope creep.
- Staff and organize project resources.
- Assist with activities related to planning, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting and executing projects.
- Create and adopt standard reporting procedures and systems.
- Lend support to project managers.
- Manage projects on as needed.
- First line interface with client, corporate office and project teams.
- Monthly project reviews with PMs.
- Review and assist in providing RFP responses.
- Review future markets/industries/service lines for company growth.
- Review and approve timesheets/time tracking for manager, employees, independent contractors, and hourly employees and deliver approved timesheets for entry into accounting system.
- Assist in preparing and performing employee annual reviews.
- Invoice daily.
- Coordinate with finance staff on budgets, invoicing, reimbursements/expenses, WIP, PO’s.
- Ensure PO’s and PO changes are being requested on a timely basis.
- 4 year college degree in business, planning, engineering, construction management or equivalent work experience in the wireless site development industry.
- Six Sigma and/or PMP certification preferred.
Let's explore the possibilities together. Click here to view our open positions.