Site Development Specialist
The Site Development Specialist (SDS) is responsible for the site audits, acquisition, leasing and zoning activities. The SDS should require very little supervision, guidance and training regarding the essential duties of the position and should be available for travel when necessary.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Negotiate site agreements, easements and amendments with property owners.
- Request and/or review title reports.
- Assemble and submit complete site candidate packages.
- Conduct site visits with RF Engineering, Zoning and Construction team; review zoning and construction drawings.
- Research and obtain planning and zoning code information applicable to the development of a site.
- Prepare zoning applications, including written site description, justifications, plans and sketches, maps and photo simulations.
- Meet with zoning staff; review and redline zoning and construction drawings.
- Attend pre-application meetings with zoning staff.
- Conduct a pre-hearing meeting with the design team.
- Attend public hearings and community meetings as required.
- Complete site status reports.
- Accurate daily and weekly reporting to the project manager and/ or client as required.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in wireless site acquisition and zoning.
- Real Estate Sales or Brokers license preferred.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Attention to detail and proofreading.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic workplace and responsibilities.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Let's explore the possibilities together. Click here to view our open positions.